• Price

    $80 CAD para a primeira aplicação.

    $50 CAD se você está no canada há mais de 2 anos.

  • More info


Tax Return. We are a professional team to help with tax returns, including Canadian Residence, International students, visitors and other individuals. We are registered with the Canadian Revenue Agency in order to help our clients receive more accurate refund and more professional suggestions.

Tips: even if you are international students or visitors without any income, you can still get refund for your GST/PST money that is around $400. For students who took the academic college courses, the tuition can be claimed and saved as credits in order to offset the tax you will pay in the future when you have income. It means the tuition can help you get more money back if you claimed for the year. For more consultant, please send us an email international@uvanu.com

Tax return service for tax year of 2013:

Things you need to bring

  1. Bring your ID (passport, Driver’s license or BC ID) and your SIN or ITN
  2. Monthly Bus pass if applicable
  3. Your T slips such as T4, T5, T2202A (tuition form) prescription drugs or etc.

We charge $50 of each person, which includes one T slip, Monthly bus passes refund claim, each additional T slip claim we charge $5 more.

Do you want to receive more information? Contact us!

Toggle 1

Toggle 2

Toggle 1

Toggle 2